Join us for 2 days of unparalleled programming to keep you updated on recent trends within the industry, and ways that you can recover and restart your transit planning and navigate the ‘new normal’.
President & CEO
The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships
Manager, Transit Integration and Projects
City of Vancouver
Head of Innovation Partnerships
Tim & Frances Price Urban Lab
Brookfield Centre for Real Estate & Infrastructure
Schulich School of Business, York University
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
Connect/reconnect and network with your counterparts and hear the latest developments on:
- Solutions for rising out of a pandemic and transitioning to a ‘New Normal’
- Analyzing TOD and TOC principles
- Lessons learned from a variety of projects from across Canada
- Alternate delivery models and determining the best procurement method for your project
- The rise of autonomous vehicles and how they will affect transit as we know it
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and the role it needs to play in urban transit planning
- Best practices and key considerations for the development of a sustainable and more climate resilient system
WHO YOU WILL MEET
Bringing together public and private sectors to discuss critical issues, network and share expertise.
- Senior Vice Presidents / Vice Presidents
- Project Managers
- Government Agencies
- Transit Authorities
- Architecture and Design Firms
- Solution Experts
- Insurance Providers
As well as Partners, Regional and National Leaders from Law Firms and Consulting Companies.
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Stay on track with the latest transit ideas and initiatives shaping Canadian cities.
As the world starts to return to a ‘new normal’ post-pandemic, transit will continue to play a vital role at the heart of cities. However, urban mobility will look quite different.
This conference unites transit leaders from across the country to share their expertise on hot-button topics and major issues from how funding will be distributed to the best procurement methods and the latest alternate delivery models.
Hear from key market players involved in the procurement, design, construction, and operation of major transit projects and participate in keynotes, focus groups, infrastructure project updates, and more.
Empower yourself through a wealth of knowledge straight from the experts and listen to the conversation to ensure you are planning and building for a future that is fast approaching.
A very good conference, very informative, good opportunities to network.
This conference exceeded my expectations to the 110% level.
*This promotion is valid for Government employees only. Bookings can only be made via email or phone. This special promotion cannot be combined with any other special offer.