Join us for 2 days of networking and unparalleled programming to ensure you’re informed on the opportunities and challenges facing this rapidly expanding sector in Western Canada.
2022 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Manager, Transit Integration and Projects
City of Vancouver
Vice President, P3 Advisory, Transportation
AECOM Canada Ltd
2022 Featured Speakers
Director, Enterprise Sustainability
Director, Stakeholder Relations & Communications
Green Line LRT Project
Commercial Manager, LRT Expansion and Renewal Branch
City of Edmonton
President & CEO
2022 FEATURED ORGANIZATIONS
2022 Conference Highlights
- Solutions for rising out of a pandemic and transitioning to a ‘New Normal’
- Phasing Transit Integration with development
- Lessons learned from a variety of projects from across Canada
- Alternate delivery models and determining the best procurement method for your project
- Mobility-as-a-Service and the impact on transit as we know it
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and the role it needs to play in urban transit planning
- Best practices and key considerations for the development of a sustainable and more climate resilient system
WHO YOU WILL MEET
Bringing together public and private sectors to discuss critical issues, network and share expertise.
- Senior Vice Presidents / Vice Presidents
- Project Managers
- Government Agencies
- Transit Authorities
- Architecture and Design Firms
- Solution Experts
- Insurance Providers
As well as Partners, Regional and National Leaders from Law Firms and Consulting Companies.
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Returning to Vancouver, the Urban Transit Infrastructure Symposium, Western Canada brings together senior transit leaders from Western Canada and across the country to discuss hot-button issues, network and share their expertise on this rapidly growing industry.
Creating more efficient and sustainable transit networks is the key to addressing the ongoing issue of congestion in Canada’s urban centres. Fueled by a surge of government investments in recent years, the focus is on building, expanding, and maintaining these systems to seamlessly connect communities, reduce carbon emissions and contribute to long-term prosperity.
This event features a carefully selected line-up of project owners, managers, contractors, consultants, and other stakeholders, giving you direct access to key market players involved in the procurement, design, construction, and operation of major transit projects.
Ensure you’re informed on the opportunities and challenges facing this rapidly expanding sector and ways that you can recover and restart your transit planning and navigate the ‘new normal’.
It is a great way to hear what is happening around the country and some different approaches from the US. It is nice to have a continuum of projects from start to finish and [learn] the successes and challenges.
Very good speakers and content. Venue was very good too and good size.
This conference exceeded my expectations to the 110% level.