Keeping Lines of Communication Open during a State of Emergency
Anne Marie Aikins
Senior Manager of Media & Spokesperson
Program Manager, Light Rail Transit
Transportation and Environmental Services
Region of Waterloo – Grand River Transit
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
Join our excellent speaking faculty as they discuss some of the best practices for clear and effective communication during a crisis, including:
- Executing a crisis communication plan
- Proactive damage control and choosing your message
- Communicating policy updates with employees and gaining buy-in
- Effective messaging to the public during an evolving crisis including news media and social media
- Your role as a spokesperson and how to prepare
- Identifying stakeholders and interest groups
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
The Canadian Institute has not authorized the use or sale of its list by any outside organization. Anyone claiming to have our list is not legitimate.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
The Canadian Institute
C5 Group of Companies
1329 Bay Street, 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2C4 Canada
E: [email protected]