Bringing together leaders in capital project and redevelopment planning, construction, and delivery for practical conversations about the path forward for healthcare infrastructure in Canada.
2022 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
SPECIAL KEYNOTE FROM
Cumulus Architects Inc.
Executive Director, Planning & Integration/Research Facilities
Facilities Management – Planning, Redevelopment & Operations (FM-PRO)
University Health Network
Dr. TJ Ringer
Medical Director, Geriatric Emergency Department Initiative
Assistant Professor, Department of Family & Community Medicine
University of Toronto
Staff Physician, Emergency Medicine
University Health Network
Imad El Haddad
Senior Vice President, Project Delivery
Director of Medically Complex Care
Hamilton Health Science/St. Peter’s Hospital
PEACH Health Ontario
Program Director, IT
New St. Paul’s Hospital
Senior Director of Experience Outcomes
Forge Media + Design
Project Coordinator, IPAC Project Lead, Planning and Development
The Ottawa Hospital
2022 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Industry Perspectives on How to Manage Construction Budgets, Schedules, and Support Your Project Team in the Current Landscape
- CSA Roundup: Examining the Implications of New, and Evolving Standards for Healthcare Facilities
- Spotlight on Indigenous Cultural Safety in Healthcare: How to work with communities to incorporate traditions, values, practices, and health services into the capital planning and design process
- Lightning Talks: Get up to speed on major developments in the region and how their influencing the future of healthcare infrastructure across the country
- Co-Design Think Tank: A unique opportunity to engage smaller group conversations aimed at integrating industry perspectives and, reimagining healthcare infrastructure in Canada
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- C-suite executives
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Policy Advisors and Analysts
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Regional health authorities
- Provincial governments
- Construction services
- Law Firms
- Architecture Firms
- Technology service providers
WHY TO ATTEND
The experiences of the past two years have become a catalyst for change within the healthcare industry. However, the ongoing pandemic and current economic environment are significantly impacting healthcare infrastructure project costs and schedules across Canada, making it increasingly difficult to achieve an on time, on budget delivery.
Now is the time to find solutions to problems posed by the pandemic-induced economy, as well as to capitalize on opportunities for innovative infrastructure to serve an evolving healthcare industry. Attend CI’s 7th Annual Forum on Healthcare Infrastructure, Eastern Canada to connect with industry leaders, and peers to examine how to mitigate external pressures, innovate, and integrate key lessons from this extraordinary time.
MOC CATEGORY II ACCREDITATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 5.75 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirement.
Great insight into MOH, infrastructure projects and current wisdom.
Always engaging and interesting to hear