Discuss, collaborate and share strategies on the future of the power industry
With new leadership in Alberta, many questions remain over the direction of the electricity sector. Ensure you are part of this important conversation as key stakeholders discuss what’s next for this fluctuating industry.
CI Energy Group’s 7th Annual Alberta Power Symposium is your chance to get-up-to speed and learn the latest on new regulations, policies and programs, as Alberta works through the changes required to meet electricity demand and achieve a reliable supply at a reasonable cost.
Engage with government representatives, regulators, and industry, to share challenges, gain clarity, and uncover opportunities for growth. Evaluate available options and explore key issues revolving around the direction of the market, renewable energy sources, electricity pricing, generation capacity, grid infrastructure and innovation and much more.
Hear from Sector Leaders Including:
Vice President, Regulatory and Environmental Policy
Vice President Public Policy and Government Relations
Miranda Keating Erickson
Vice President, Markets
Alberta Electricity System Operator (AESO)
Senior Director of System Planning
ERCOT Inc. (Electric Reliability Council of Texas)
Senior Regulatory Advisor
Suncor Energy Marketing Inc.
With Participation From:
Learn the latest policies and direction from experts in the electricity sector!
- Evaluate options for the electricity market and get up-to-speed on innovative technologies
- Assess opportunities for grid modernization and the future of the traditional utility business model
- Gain perspectives on the future of the electricity sector across Canada
- Explore electricity pricing for industry and consumers and what is required to achieve a reliable supply at a reasonable cost
- Understand the market realities and requirements for investment for indigenous power partnerships