Engage with the major stakeholders in the power industry and address the challenges facing this evolving sector
CI Energy Group’s 8th Annual Alberta Power Symposium will be returning to Calgary in October 2020. This anticipated annual event is an excellent opportunity to engage with the major stakeholders in the power industry to address the challenges facing this evolving sector.
Get the most up-to-date information and determine key strategies for your organization’s success.
Highly informative presentations and lively panels include:
- Network with leading power experts from across Alberta and other regions for insight on new project developments
- Explore market improvements, renewable energy, electricity pricing and other relevant issues
- Gain clarity from the province and the regulator on current and future planning for the electricity market
- Learn about current technologies for grid modernization, stability, and storage options
Join our mailing list now to receive updates on the agenda and speakers listKeep Me Notified
On topics including:
- Key Updates on Alberta’s Electricity Market from the System Operator, AESO
- Exploring Electricity Pricing for Industry and Consumers in an Evolving Market
- Perspective from Across the Border: Assessing the challenges and success of the deregulated market in Texas, as the only state using an ‘energy-only’ market model
- The Role of the Electricity Agency – Aligning Policy and Mandates And more!
View last year’s Agenda, Speakers and moreVIEW 2019 AGENDA
Ensure you and your team are well prepared for challenges and new opportunities in the industry. Mark your calendars now and be sure not to miss this highly informative 2-day event.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird Rates!
$1,995.00 | $1,795.00 (Indigenous Communities† )