Connect with the key companies and experts who are planning and delivering successful, industry-leading turnarounds
Focusing on the most pressing issues affecting the industry the 19th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference, taking place December 8-9, 2020 in Calgary, ensures you have the latest information on safety, efficiency, scheduling and cost management. Strengthen your company’s resiliency by expanding your expertise and excelling amid unexpected challenges.
This anticipated annual event brings together the turnaround community to exchange information, compare challenges and realize success. Be in the same room with front-line operators, world-class contractors, and innovative solution providers and learn how to tackle the challenge of increasingly complex turnarounds.
- STRATEGIC THINK TANK – Weighing the Pros and Cons of Deferring a Shutdown: Regulatory Requirements, Financial and Strategic Consideration
- Practical Analysis with Three Complex Scope Scenarios and How to Manage Them
- Pressing Pause on Projects, Stopping, Starting and Re-Starting – How to Avoid the Top Ten Pitfalls?
- Cost Control: Where Shutdown Managers Over Spend and How to Effectively Forecast and Minimize Costs
- The Fight for Talent – An HR Guru Reveals How to Attract and Retain a Skilled Workforce
- BENCHMARKING – How Are Companies Upgrading their Safety Policies Post COVID-19
It was a good experience. I preferred the speakers from the client side sharing past experiences such as procurement, contractor strategies, and especially scheduling.
Excellent Conference surrounded by the leaders of the industry, having an impact on the direction of the industry.
The size of the conference allowed warm conversation.
Well organized, knowledgeable speakers and pertinent topics.
Very good mix of owners and suppliers; good networking events; excellent venue; timely topics.
Great experience, always pick up some good pointers that I can utilize for my TA.
Well planned, relevant content.
Excellent content related to planning/scheduling.
Snapshot of Past Attending Organizations
- Koch Fertilizer LLC
- PROACTIVE Environmental Rentals Inc
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc
- Paramount Resources Ltd
- ENMAX Energy Corporation
- TNT Crane & Rigging Canada Inc.
- CEDA International
- SemCAMS Midstream
- Resolute Forest Products
- Meg Energy Corp
- ConocoPhillips Canada
- Suncor Energy
- Bazan Group Oil Refineries Ltd
- Cenovus Energy Inc
- Husky Energy
- Waiward Industrial LP
- Co-op Refinery Complex
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Stuart Olson
- Progressive Contractors Association of Canada
- Chemtrade Pulp Chemicals Ltd
- Tidewater Midstream & Infrastructure Ltd
- TC Energy