Canada’s leading event for the turnaround community is returning to Calgary!
Focusing on the most pressing issues affecting the industry the Canadian Institute’s 20th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference ensures you have the latest information on safety, efficiency, scheduling and cost management. Strengthen your company’s resiliency by expanding your expertise and excelling amid unexpected challenges.
Gain critical cost-saving and time-saving techniques not discussed anywhere else as you interact with owners, contractors, and solution experts. Discover workable strategies, compare pain points and make valuable connections with experienced practitioners at: Inter Pipeline Ltd., North West Redwater Partnership, LNG Canada, Nutrien, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Energy Transfer Canada and many other leading organizations.
Manager, External Relations
North West Redwater Partnership
Asset HSSE Manager
Senior Manager, Capital Procurement
Corporate Turnaround Manager
Chevron Phillips Chemical
Turnaround Director (Contract)
Energy Transfer Canada
Roundtable Discussions, Live Audience Polling, Case Studies and Panels on:
- Effective Contractor Management Strategies: Dos and Don’ts in Hiring, Scheduling and Compensating
- Cost Control: Where Shutdown Managers Over Spend and How to Effectively Forecast and Minimize Costs
- Rebuilding a Robust Supply Chain Post COVID-19: Resilient Resourcing Strategies
- Turnaround Case Study: Achieving Success through Transformation
- Top 5 Action Items to Capture During Post-Mortem Review
Practical and Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops to Enhance Your Skills
A Year in the Preparation of a Turnaround – Intensive and Practical Road Map for an Effective Turnaround
Monday, December 6, 2021
8:30 am–12:00 pm
A Day in the Execution of a Turnaround – The A-to-Z Daily Plan for Critical Turnaround Deliverables
Monday, December 6, 2021
1:00 pm–4:30 pm
(Registration Opens at 12:30 pm)
Interested in Speaking and sharing your turnaround success story?
This conference is an excellent opportunity to share information with the turnaround community, and we invite you to take part in shaping our 2021 agenda through your participation as a speaker. Click here for more details.
Plus – Visit the Exhibition area to network with and see the latest innovations from technology experts, contractors and specialized service providers!
Don’t Miss The Reception and Networking Events
Reunion Ice-Breaker Welcome Reception
December 6 | 6:00–8:00 pm
Casino Cocktail Reception
December 7 | 4:30–6:00 pm
Receptions are open to all attendees and we encourage you to seize the opportunity to meet face-to-face with fellow delegates, conference speakers and sponsors and exhibitors.
You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Exhibit Hall and explore the turnaround and shutdown industry’s largest display of products and services and learn about solutions to deliver maximum results for your firm.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Shutdown/Turnaround/Outage Managers, Planners, Schedulers
- Maintenance Managers
- Plant Managers
- Operations, Project Managers/Project Engineers
- Asset Manager
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Managers
- Inspection, Health & Safety and Contract Management from:
- Oil and Gas Refining and Upgrading, Chemical and etrochemical Processing, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining and Milling, Pulp and Paper
- And other continuous process industries.
Snapshot of Past Attending Organizations
- Air Liquide
- BASF Corp
- Bazan Group Oil Refineries Ltd
- Black & McDonald Ltd.
- Bruce Power
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL)
- Canfor Pulp
- Capital Power
- CEDA International
- Cenovus Energy Inc
- Chemtrade Pulp Chemicals Ltd
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- ConocoPhillips Canada
- Co-op Refinery Complex
- ENMAX Energy Corporation
- Graham Group Ltd.
- Husky Energy
- Imperial Oil
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Irving Oil
- Koch Fertilizer LLC
- Meg Energy Corp
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc
- NOVA Chemicals
- North West Redwater Partnership
- Ontario Power Generation
- Paramount Resources Ltd
- Parkland Refining Ltd.
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- PROACTIVE Environmental Rentals Inc
- Progressive Contractors Association of Canada
- Resolute Forest Products
- Rio Tinto
- Stuart Olson
- Suncor Energy
- TC Energy
- Tidewater Midstream & Infrastructure Ltd
- TNT Crane & Rigging Canada Inc.
- Waiward Industrial LP
- Yara Belle Plaine
It was a good experience. I preferred the speakers from the client side sharing past experiences such as procurement, contractor strategies, and especially scheduling.
Excellent Conference surrounded by the leaders of the industry, having an impact on the direction of the industry.
The size of the conference allowed warm conversation.
Well organized, knowledgeable speakers and pertinent topics.
Very good mix of owners and suppliers; good networking events; excellent venue; timely topics.
Great experience, always pick up some good pointers that I can utilize for my TA.
Well planned, relevant content.
Excellent content related to planning/scheduling.