Canada’s leading event for the turnaround community is returning to Calgary this December 2022!
The flagship event for Canada’s turnaround community returns in-person this December 6-7. The 21st Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference will focus on the most pressing issues and latest information on safety, efficiency, scheduling, and cost management. Gain critical cost-saving and time-saving techniques you won’t find anywhere else, as you interact with owners, contractors, and solution experts.
Hear from an outstanding line-up of expert speakers including:
Senior Project Director
Energy Transfer Canada
Manager, Maintenance & Reliability Costing, Maintenance and Reliability, Upstream – Thermal, Major Projects & Offshore
Energy Transfer Canada
Corporate TA Manager
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Mercer International Inc.
Senior T/A Scheduler, Shutdown / Turnaround / Outages, Upstream – Thermal, Major Projects & Offshore
2022 Agenda Highlights
Join the hundreds of others in the turnaround community who have gathered to network and learn first-hand how to succeed in an increasingly challenging environment with informative and practical sessions on:
- How to Accurately Forecast Project Spending and Minimize Costs
- Retaining and Developing New Talent in an Evolving Energy Landscape
- Building Resiliency and Redundancy to Avoid Supply Chain Nightmares and Delays
- Applying a Digital Practice During a Turnaround
- Mitigating the Risks of Integrating Capital Projects with Simultaneous Turnarounds
Interested in sharing your knowledge, experience and increasing your visibility throughout the turnaround community?
We’re looking for innovative storytellers who can lead interactive and engaging sessions that share real-world examples, case studies, success and failures and insights on emerging issues.APPLY NOW
About this Conference
The flagship event for Canada’s turnaround community, The Canadian Institute’s 21st Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds SuperConference Conference in Calgary features in-depth sessions and lively panel discussions. Strengthen your company’s resiliency by expanding your expertise and excelling amid unexpected challenges.
With multiple networking opportunities, this in-person event will give you access to key decision-makers from across the industry. Mingle with owners, contractors, and innovative solution experts to share new strategies, compare pain points, and come out ahead.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Shutdown/Turnaround/Outage Managers, Planners, Schedulers
- Maintenance Managers
- Plant Managers
- Operations, Project Managers/Project Engineers
- Asset Manager
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Managers
- Inspection, Health & Safety and Contract Management from:
- Oil and Gas Refining and Upgrading, Chemical and etrochemical Processing, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining and Milling, Pulp and Paper
- And other continuous process industries.
PAST ATTENDING ORGANIZATIONS
- Air Liquide
- BASF Corp
- Bazan Group Oil Refineries Ltd
- Black & McDonald Ltd.
- Bruce Power
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL)
- Canfor Pulp
- Capital Power
- CEDA International
- Cenovus Energy Inc
- Chemtrade Pulp Chemicals Ltd
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- ConocoPhillips Canada
- Co-op Refinery Complex
- ENMAX Energy Corporation
- Graham Group Ltd.
- Husky Energy
- Imperial Oil
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Irving Oil
- Koch Fertilizer LLC
- Meg Energy Corp
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc
- NOVA Chemicals
- North West Redwater Partnership
- Ontario Power Generation
- Paramount Resources Ltd
- Parkland Refining Ltd.
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- PROACTIVE Environmental Rentals Inc
- Progressive Contractors Association of Canada
- Resolute Forest Products
- Rio Tinto
- Stuart Olson
- Suncor Energy
- TC Energy
- Tidewater Midstream & Infrastructure Ltd
- TNT Crane & Rigging Canada Inc.
- Waiward Industrial LP
- Yara Belle Plaine
It was a good experience. I preferred the speakers from the client side sharing past experiences such as procurement, contractor strategies, and especially scheduling.
Excellent Conference surrounded by the leaders of the industry, having an impact on the direction of the industry.
The size of the conference allowed warm conversation.
Well organized, knowledgeable speakers and pertinent topics.
Very good mix of owners and suppliers; good networking events; excellent venue; timely topics.
Great experience, always pick up some good pointers that I can utilize for my TA.
Well planned, relevant content.
Excellent content related to planning/scheduling.