Canada’s leading event for the turnaround community is returning to Calgary this December 2022!
The flagship event for Canada’s turnaround community returns in-person and via livestream this December 6-7. The 21st Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference will focus on the most pressing issues and latest information on safety, efficiency, scheduling, and cost management. Gain critical cost-saving and time-saving techniques not to be discussed anywhere else as you interact with owners, contractors, and solution experts.
Interested in sharing your knowledge, experience and increasing your visibility throughout the turnaround community?
We’re looking for innovative storytellers who can lead interactive and engaging sessions that share real-world examples, case studies, success and failures and insights on emerging issues.APPLY NOW
About this Conference
Focusing on the most pressing issues affecting the industry, The Canadian Institute’s 21st Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference ensures you have the latest information on safety, efficiency, scheduling and cost management. Strengthen your company’s resiliency by expanding your expertise and excelling amid unexpected challenges.
Gain critical cost-saving and time-saving techniques not discussed anywhere else as you interact with owners, contractors, and solution experts. Discover workable strategies, compare pain points and make valuable connections with experienced practitioners.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Shutdown/Turnaround/Outage Managers, Planners, Schedulers
- Maintenance Managers
- Plant Managers
- Operations, Project Managers/Project Engineers
- Asset Manager
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Managers
- Inspection, Health & Safety and Contract Management from:
- Oil and Gas Refining and Upgrading, Chemical and etrochemical Processing, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining and Milling, Pulp and Paper
- And other continuous process industries.
PAST ATTENDING ORGANIZATIONS
- Air Liquide
- BASF Corp
- Bazan Group Oil Refineries Ltd
- Black & McDonald Ltd.
- Bruce Power
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL)
- Canfor Pulp
- Capital Power
- CEDA International
- Cenovus Energy Inc
- Chemtrade Pulp Chemicals Ltd
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- ConocoPhillips Canada
- Co-op Refinery Complex
- ENMAX Energy Corporation
- Graham Group Ltd.
- Husky Energy
- Imperial Oil
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Irving Oil
- Koch Fertilizer LLC
- Meg Energy Corp
- Melloy Industrial Services Inc
- NOVA Chemicals
- North West Redwater Partnership
- Ontario Power Generation
- Paramount Resources Ltd
- Parkland Refining Ltd.
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- PROACTIVE Environmental Rentals Inc
- Progressive Contractors Association of Canada
- Resolute Forest Products
- Rio Tinto
- Stuart Olson
- Suncor Energy
- TC Energy
- Tidewater Midstream & Infrastructure Ltd
- TNT Crane & Rigging Canada Inc.
- Waiward Industrial LP
- Yara Belle Plaine
It was a good experience. I preferred the speakers from the client side sharing past experiences such as procurement, contractor strategies, and especially scheduling.
Excellent Conference surrounded by the leaders of the industry, having an impact on the direction of the industry.
The size of the conference allowed warm conversation.
Well organized, knowledgeable speakers and pertinent topics.
Very good mix of owners and suppliers; good networking events; excellent venue; timely topics.
Great experience, always pick up some good pointers that I can utilize for my TA.
Well planned, relevant content.
Excellent content related to planning/scheduling.