Space is running out – we are 95% sold out!
Do not miss the most successful Shutdowns event yet!
Showcasing Best Practices
Retaining & Developing New Talent
Building Resiliency to Avoid Supply Chain Nightmares
Managing Capital Projects with Simultaneous Turnarounds
Implementing Advanced Safety & Policy Changes
Digitizing the TAR Process
Contractor Management: Writing Agreements
Cost Control Methods
Scope Optimization: Developing a Solid Planning Strategy
Who You Will Meet
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Shutdown/Turnaround/Outage Managers, Planners, Schedulers
- Maintenance Managers
- Plant Managers
- Operations, Project Managers/Project Engineers
- Asset Manager
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Managers
- Inspection, Health & Safety and Contract Management from:
- Oil and Gas Refining and Upgrading, Chemical and etrochemical Processing, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining and Milling, Pulp and Paper
- And other continuous process industries.
It was a good experience. I preferred the speakers from the client side sharing past experiences such as procurement, contractor strategies, and especially scheduling.
Excellent Conference surrounded by the leaders of the industry, having an impact on the direction of the industry.
The size of the conference allowed warm conversation.
Well organized, knowledgeable speakers and pertinent topics.
Very good mix of owners and suppliers; good networking events; excellent venue; timely topics.
Great experience, always pick up some good pointers that I can utilize for my TA.
Well planned, relevant content.
Excellent content related to planning/scheduling.
Join Our Mailing List
Receive exclusive discounts, offers and agenda updates directly to your inbox.