Don’t miss the biggest event of its kind!
Join leaders from Federal and Territorial governments, Northern communities and industry for candid discussions and valuable information on developments in oil, gas, renewable, and low-carbon products as well as critical minerals and other resources.
Kelly J. Ogle
Canadian Global Affairs Institute
Inuvialuit Energy Security Project Ltd.
Tlicho Investment Corporation
Director, Contaminants and Remediation Division Northwest Territories Region
Crown Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
Research Associate, Canadian Northern Corridor Research Program
The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary
AWP Industries Corporation
Who You Will Meet
NEW THIS YEAR
- Assessing the investment required for infrastructure and emergency services to ensure safety, and future economic development in northern communities
- Highlights of the Inuvialuit Energy Security Project to provide energy security to the Beaufort Delta
- Lessons from the Alaska Red Dog zinc mine and partnership with NANA to embrace and protect subsistence and the Iñupiaq way of life
Plus in-depth sessions on critical topics including:
- Models for success in Indigenous investment, participation and governance over northern resource development
- Prospects for the growth of critical minerals in the north and plans to ensure carbon free energy is available for critical mineral projects
- Alternative energy solutions from small scale power and storage to small modular reactors
Add more value to your conference experience by signing up for these hands-on and practical workshops and consider sending your team!
Advancing a Remediation Economy – A Complete Guide to Mine Reclamation, Building Capacity, Procurement and Balancing Environmental Responsibility
March 19, 2024
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
March 19, 2024
1:30 – 5:00 pm
Workshops are offered In-Person only
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Arctic Energy & Resource Symposium is your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the future of sustainable resource development in the North, and Canada’s role in global energy markets.
Ensure you have the latest information on infrastructure advancements, regulatory issues and what is required to move forward with new projects.
Meet the decision makers and key Northern stakeholders for information sharing on regulatory issues, new projects and business opportunities.
Delegates in Attendance
Companies in Attendance
Hours of Networking Opportunities
In-Depth Pre-Conference Workshops
This is a must-see event for government and industry professionals involved in Northern resource development. The spectrum of job responsibilities includes:
- Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Policy Advisor
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Indigenous and Community Affairs
- Economic Development
- Land Management & Environmental Approvals
- Logistics, Infrastructure, Transportation
- Exploration Manager
- Oil & Gas Planning
- Petroleum Advisors
- Resource Development
- New Ventures
- Project Managers
- Legal Affairs
- Finance and Procurement
- Business Development