The 26th Annual Flagship Conference on Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions was a virtual conference that took place over two days from November 17-18, 2020. It gathered industry experts and peers from leading financial institutions, insurance companies, law firms, and regulatory authorities for a series of in-depth discussions and curated strategy sessions focused on preparing for evolving regulatory expectations.
Watch the sessions delivered by key industry players and see the discussions unfold touching on a variety of subjects from 2021 priorities for government regulators to industry insights on how to address leading compliance deficiencies, navigate ethical quandaries and build a strong culture of compliance.
VP, Canadian Banking & Consumer Legislation Compliance
Ontario Securities Commission
Director, Enforcement Litigation
Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
Managing Director, Operational Risk Division
Manager, Examinations Compliance
Office of the Information & Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
Vice-President, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief AML Officer
Chief Consumer Protection Officer, Regulatory Compliance
Canadian Western Bank
Head of Global Compliance AMLATF Program
Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit
Laurentian Bank of Canada
Vice President Canadian Banking & Consumer Legislation Compliance
TD Bank Group
Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer
SBI Bank Canada
Vice President, Legal & Compliance
Intact Financial Corporation
Senior Manager, Major Investigations/Demarkets
BMO Financial Group
Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Privacy Officer
Jennifer M. Riordan
SVP, Enterprise Risk Management (Americas)
Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
- Regulator Townhall: Gain guidance from OSFI, FINTRAC and FSRA on how to avoid compliance missteps during the pandemic as business resumes, 2021 priorities and future assessments
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions: An opportunity for teams or those who need to master all areas of compliance. Each day you will customize your agenda by selecting one of three topics pertaining to AML, Technology and Conduct, Compliance Culture and Consumer Trust to enhance your knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- 1:1 Peer-to-Peer Networking: Come equipped with your top pain point to troubleshoot or breakthrough strategy to share industry peers
- Meet a Mentor: Are you new to Compliance? Meet a seasoned industry leader for an informal chat about building skills and growing your career
How On-Demand Conference Works
- Click on purchase recording
- After you purchase the recording, you will receive an email confirmation with access instructions for the virtual conference.
- On your schedule, listen and watch government speakers and compliance experts.
JOIN US IN 2021
1. The 27th Annual Flagship Conference on Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions will return in 2021 with more relevant topics than ever addressing post-COVID and evergreen issues. Make sure you sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest updates including special promotions and event news.
Flip through our 2020 conference brochure and discover what’s new this year.Learn more
Financial Compliance Series
This event is part of the Financial Compliance Series, Canada’s leading go-to interactive resource for all the essential regulatory compliance information and updates for busy financial compliance professionals.