Thank you to all those that attended our flagship event.
2023 Conference Highlights
Companies in Attendance
Hours of Networking Opportunities
2023 Keynote Speakers
Regulatory Affairs Directorate
Office of the Superintendent of Financial in Canada (OSFI)
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Office of The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
2023 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Chief Compliance Officer – Canada
Chief Compliance Officer
2023 Featured Speakers
Chief Compliance Officer, BMO Asset Management Inc & BMO Investments Inc.
BMO Financial Group
Chief Privacy Officer
CWB Financial Group
Head of Technology, Global Asset Management
BMO Financial Group
VP, Chief Compliance Officer
Canadian MSB Association
Head, Compliance and Privacy
2023 Session Highlights
- Payments Modernization in Canada: Trends, Initiatives, and Regulations Moving into 2024
- Unlocking AI in Compliance: Considerations and Opportunities for Compliance Professionals to Ensure Responsible and Effective AI Use
- Partnering with Business Units to Strengthen Compliance Across Your Organization
- Evolving Typologies in AML and the Financial Sector
- Crypto Risks, Red Flags, and Responses: Exploring Crypto Assets Regulation, Threats, and Risks on the Radar for Financial Institutions in Canada
- FCPF Considerations: Looking Ahead for the Next 12 Months
- American Express
- Bank of China Canada
- BMO Financial Group
- Canadian Western Bank
- CITCO Bank Canada
- Equitable Bank
- First National
- HSBC Canada
- Laurentian Bank
- Manulife Securities
- PC Bank
WHO YOU WILL MEET
A Must Attend Event for Professionals Focused on Preparing for the Future of Compliance
- Chief Compliance Officers (CCOs)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Chief Anti-Money Laundering Officers (CAMLOs)
- Regulatory Delivery Officers
- VPs and Heads of Compliance, VPs and Heads of Legal and Compliance, and other compliance officers and compliance professionals from Financial Institutions
- Privacy, Operations and Risk professionals with a focus on enterprise risk management
- Insurance professionals
- In-house counsel from Financial Institutions
- Internal Auditors
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain valuable insights from industry experts at the Annual Flagship Conference on Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions. This event will equip you with strategies to mitigate risks and meet regulatory standards in today’s ever-changing environment. Engage with key regulators to understand their compliance expectations and learn how leading financial institutions are embracing modernization and innovation for transparency, efficiency, and consumer-centric frameworks.
Join a diverse community of professionals from financial institutions, insurance companies, law firms, and regulatory authorities for in-depth discussions and curated strategy sessions. Get ready to prepare for evolving regulatory expectations, learn from key industry players, and explore a wide range of topics – from top priorities for government regulators to addressing compliance deficiencies and fostering a strong culture of compliance.
Stay ahead in the dynamic regulatory landscape and secure your spot at this conference where knowledge, networking, and collaboration take center stage. Let this event empower you with the tools and understanding needed to prioritize compliance functions effectively and navigate ethical challenges with confidence. Register now and embrace the future of regulatory compliance!
The conference provided good information, the experience of speakers in their respective fields came across clearly.
It was full of quality content.