The AML Regulatory Landscape is shifting. Is your organization prepared for increased oversight and a new enforcement regime?
The complexity of the AML and Financial crime landscape has given rise to new and amended regulatory requirements for institutions. The tools and techniques used to detect financial crime are also changing.
Is your organization equipped to become a leading partner in building intelligence?
Keep your finger on the pulse of industry developments.
Join us May 5 – 6, 2020 at One King West, Toronto for a deep dive into:
- How to prepare for the amended regulations tied to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA) effective 2020/2021
- Developments on leveraging digital ID for customer due diligence
- Mobilizing data for effective screening
- Fine-tuning your risk-based approach
This must-attend event offers AML professionals the opportunity to connect with industry leaders, regulators, government officials and distinguished peers for conversations about building better intelligence to prevent financial crime.
Head of Global Compliance, AMLATF
Who You Will Meet
Anti-Money Laundering, Risk Management and Compliance Professionals in:
- Credit Unions
- Trust & Loan Companies
- Insurance and Re-Insurance
- Securities Firms
- Mortgage Companies
- Securities & Fund Brokers & Dealers
- Investment and Financial Managers & Advisors
- Foreign Exchange Dealers
- Subsidiaries of International Financial Institutions
- Other Financial and Money Services Businesses
As well as Senior Professionals working in the areas of:
- Payment Processing
- Virtual Currency
- Precious Metals, Gems and Jewelry
- Real Estate Development & Brokerage
- Legal Services
- Gaming & Casino Operations
- Financial Policy & Regulation
At the end of the Forum, each attendee will receive an official Certificate of Attendance.