Come Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Flagship AML Event of the Year.
The Canadian Institute’s 20th Canadian Annual Forum on AML and Financial Crime is a curated program, dedicated to addressing pressing industry challenges through in-depth analysis of the financial crime landscape and industry driven conversations on compliance.
On May 4–5, 2021, key regulators, law enforcement and industry leaders will gather for practical, thought-provoking, and candid conversations about how to:
- Navigate grey Areas under the PCMLTFR
- Leverage advanced open-source investigation techniques to meet KYC and EDD requirements
- Strengthen AML compliance through improved effectiveness testing
- Understand and prepare for the implications of new beneficial ownership laws in the U.S.
CAMLO & Senior Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Senior Manager – Major Investigations/Demarkets
BMO Financial Group
Behind the Headlines: A Special Fireside Chat with
National Investigative Reporter – Financial Crime
Author of ‘Wilful Blindness
20th Anniversary Highlights
- Alumni panel of former law enforcement officials share lessons learned for intelligence, enforcement, and compliance
- FINTRAC Townhall: Gain clarity impending compliance requirements under the PCMLTFA
- COVID-inspired fraud schemes to watch out for: from PPE to vaccines and potential future tactics
- Focus on AML Analytics and Technology: A glimpse at machine learning for model management followed by an interactive vendor showcase
- Trade-Based Money Laundering in the Pandemic: Typologies, Trends and Hot Spots to Watch
Great people, speakers, topics.
Wide variety of topics.
Loved the Forum.
The duration, content and speakers. Great learning for me. I am taking a number of deliverables.
Good conference, well organized, good content, especially the presentation of AML compliance across various sectors.
Benchmark and Fine-Tune AML Compliance with Best Practices from
- Bank of China
- Canada Life Assurance
- First Nations Bank of Canada
- HSBC Canada
- PNC Bank
- Laurentian Bank of Canada