Join us for 2 days of networking and unparalleled programming with key stakeholders and experts in healthcare infrastructure design, build and management.
Chief Project Officer and Executive Director
Provincial Health Services Authority
Deputy Chief Project Officer, Redevelopment & Major Projects
Fraser Health Authority
IT Program Director
New St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus Project
Environmental Sustainability Manager, Energy and Environmental Sustainability Team
Vancouver Coastal Health
Vice President, Healthcare & Social Infrastructure
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM ONE OF OUR SPEAKERS
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Special focus on implementing energy and environmental sustainability measures that cut emissions and operational costs at healthcare facilities
- Fireside chat with Infrastructure BC on the project pipeline, trends in procurement and 2022 priorities
- Spotlight on Indigenous Cultural Safety in Healthcare: How to work with communities to incorporate traditions, values, practices, and health services into the capital planning and design process
- Lightning Talks: Get up to speed on major developments in the region and how their influencing the future of healthcare in the country
- C-suite executives
- Policy Advisors and Analysts
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Regional health authorities
- Provincial governments
- Construction services
- Law Firms
- Architecture Firms
- Technology service providers
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The annual Forum on Healthcare Infrastructure Western Canada Edition will bring together a leading faculty of professionals in capital planning, construction and facilities management for candid, solution-oriented conversations about how to pivot during this period.
This two-day program will also put a special focus on the inextricable link between health and the environment as recent, severe climate related weather events loom large. It’s a critical time to examine how to develop climate resilient healthcare facilities that prioritize sustainability practices throughout the project lifecycle.
Join us for lively discussions focused on navigating complex project challenges and bringing innovative approaches to healthcare design and delivery to Western Canada.
MOC CATEGORY II ACCREDITATION
Maintenance of Certification
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 6 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirement.
How to Drive Value-Based Decisions for Healthcare Projects through System ManagementWATCH NOW
Designing for a Virtual Healthcare Future: How to Integrate Digital Tools to Minimize Patient Delays and Maximize SafetyWATCH NOW
Loved the conference chair, multi-disciplinary teams, and great presentations.
Great diversity and dynamic speakers.