Join us for 2 days of networking and unparalleled programming with key stakeholders and experts in healthcare infrastructure design, build and management.
2023 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Senior Director, Major Capital Projects
Provincial Health Services Authority
Chief Project Officer & Executive Director, Burnaby Hospital Redevelopment Project
Fraser Health Authority
SPECIAL REMARKS FROM
Vice President, Projects and Corporate Affairs
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- GAIN insights straight from the source on improving healthcare design and delivery
- DEVELOP project management strategies aimed at driving value and improving the patient experience
- EXPLORE how to reduce healthcare’s environmental footprint through practical climate change mitigation and adaptation measures
- NETWORK with your peers and BUILD new professional relationships
- BENCHMARK your strategies with leaders in healthcare infrastructure
- ASSESS and effectively prioritize and budget for maintenance and operations costs
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- C-suite executives
- Policy Advisors and Analysts
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Regional health authorities
- Provincial governments
- Construction services
- Law Firms
- Architecture Firms
- Technology service providers
Indigenous Engagement and Cultural Safety Practices for Healthcare Facility Planning and Design
June 13, 2023
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Workshop is offered In-Person only
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The annual Forum on Healthcare Infrastructure Western Canada Edition will bring together a leading faculty of professionals in capital planning, construction and facilities management for candid, solution-oriented conversations about how to pivot during this period.
This two-day program will also put a special focus on the inextricable link between health and the environment as recent, severe climate related weather events loom large. It’s a critical time to examine how to develop climate resilient healthcare facilities that prioritize sustainability practices throughout the project lifecycle.
Join us for lively discussions focused on navigating complex project challenges and bringing innovative approaches to healthcare design and delivery to Western Canada.
Loved the conference chair, multi-disciplinary teams, and great presentations.
Great diversity and dynamic speakers.
Livestream Also Available
Join a real-time interactive broadcast of the in-person conference virtually from your location.Learn More