Come Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Flagship AML Event of the Year The Canadian Institute’s Forum on AML and Financial Crime is a curated program, dedicated to addressing the most pressing industry challenges through in-depth analysis of the financial crime landscape and industry driven conversations on compliance.
On May 4-5, 2021, key regulators, law enforcement and industry leaders will gather for practical, thought-provoking, and candid conversations about how to:
- Navigate grey Areas under the PCMLTFR
- Leverage advanced open source investigation techniques to meet KYC and EDD requirements
- Strengthen AML compliance through improved effectiveness testing
- Understand and prepare for the implications of new beneficial ownership laws in the U.S.
Special 20th Anniversary Features
- Former law enforcement officials offer up 20 years of lessons learned in AML
- Focus on AML Analytics and Technology: A glimpse at machine learning in practice followed by an interactive vendor showcase
- Trade-Based Money Laundering in the Pandemic: Typologies, Trends and Hot Spots to Watch
Great people, speakers, topics.
Wide variety of topics.
Loved the Forum.
The duration, content and speakers. Great learning for me. I am taking a number of deliverables.
Good conference, well organized, good content, especially the presentation of AML compliance across various sectors.