Administrative law as a discipline is notoriously complex. Whether you are a tribunal member, counsel, or private practitioner, ensuring you maintain a robust base of legal and cultural knowledge is essential.
The Canadian Institute is proud to present our 19th Annual Advanced Administrative Law & Practice Conference. Join us in Ottawa for a 2-day forum designed to give you the takeaways you need to negotiate Canada’s ever-changing administrative law landscape.
Ensure that you and your team stay abreast of Canada’s most-pressing administrative law developments and their consequences for your daily practice and gain all the CPD credits you need for the year!
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Hear from Counsel directly involved in the trilogy cases discuss which topics the Justices seem most interested in and if a decision has been made — what it will mean for the world of Administrative Law
- Paul Daly joins us to discuss the challenges and benefits on the incorporation of AI into admin law
- OMB to LPAT: Evaluating Bill 108 and rolling back much of Bill 139 — what does this mean for ongoing appeals, and appeals that are forthcoming
- Deciphering the new Crown Liability and Proceedings Act (CLPA), it’s important features and significant changes to the practice of Crown liability
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE PROGRAM AND EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY
KEYNOTE ADDRESS FROM RETIRED JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA:
The Honourable Marshall Rothstein C.C., Q.C.
DISTINGUISHED SPEAKER FACULTY:
University Research Chair in Admin Law Government
University of Ottawa
Senior General Counsel
Department of Justice Canada
Chief Privacy Officer and Archivist of Ontario
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR:
- Chairs and Vice-Chairs of Administrative Tribunals
- Tribunal Members, Counsel, and Paralegals
- Government, Agency, and Commission Lawyers
- Arbitrators and Mediators
- Municipal and University Decision-Makers and their Advisors
- Private Practitioners working in Administrative Contexts
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS OCTOBER!