The theme this year speaks to so much changing in a short period of time including the way we work and what Canadians expect from government services.
Our esteemed faculty of speakers will share how they have adapted and continue to do so, from the way they promote productivity to the way they mitigate the risks associated with accelerated projects. You will learn what strategies were a success and lessons that were learned in the process of advancing IT/IM goals.
What sets this forum apart is our interactive roundtable topics, giving attendees the ability to drive the conversation and problem solve with their counterparts on curated topics.
This forum is exclusively for senior-level decision makers in public sector innovation and information technology management. If you meet these criteria, apply today to participate.
Chief Technology Officer
City of Seattle
Service Innovation Directorate
Transport Canada / Government of Canada
Associate Deputy Minister, Deputy CIO
Senior Manager, Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure Consulting
User Experience Analyst
Veterans Affairs Canada
GC Talent Cloud
Senior Manager, Technology Strategy & Advisory
CTO for Public Sector Canada
Senior Technical Security Analyst
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
CTO, Global Government Sector
Director General, Workplace Solutions
Public Services and Procurement Canada
Chief Information Officer
Public Service Commission of Canada
Strategic Technology Advisor
City of Ottawa
Executive Director, Digital Change, CIO Branch
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Director, Corporate Innovation and Change Management
Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
Government of Alberta
Director, Public Sector
Assistant Commissioner, Assessment, Benefit and Service Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
How This Format Works
GovConnect uses a unique approach to learning, where Canada’s leaders and influencers come to learn about best practices and the latest technologies in digital business. Our format provides unparalleled opportunities for delegates to directly engage with leading technology companies for in-depth and more meaningful discussions.
The interactive roundtable format enables participants to partake in peer-to-peer discussions as they move from table to table. Each table features a different topic and is hosted by a subject matter expert and co-moderator.
How it Works
- Delegates are strategically divided into designated groups before the forum
- Each group visits 5 tables throughout the day
- Each table is moderated by a subject matter expert and will feature a different discussion topic
- After every 40-minute discussion, each group rotates to the next roundtable and has a new conversation on a new topic
Why You’ll Love this Format
- Interact with leading subject-matter experts in government
- Escape ‘death’ by PowerPoint
- Participate in an intimate group setting to stimulate high-level strategic discussions
- Learn with peers to solve similar challenges and issues
OVER 150 DECISION MAKERS FROM ACROSS CANADA’S PUBLIC SECTOR ATTENDED THE 2019 FORUM FROM:
- Canada Border Agency Services
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada School of Public Service
- Canada’s Free Agents
- City of Ottawa
- Correctional Service Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Government CIO Office
- Health Canada
- International Development Research Centre
- Justice Canada
- National Cybercrime Coordination Unit RCMP
- National Defense Government of Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Ontario Pension Board
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Public Services & Procurement Canada
- Service Canada
- Shared Services Canada
- Transport Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
It was a wonderful format! The roundtable discussions being the primary vehicle, helps support my position of advocacy and helped convince several people to change their views on cloud adoption and working in the open.
I found this event very interesting, as I do every year. It’s an excellent opportunity to consider topics in a way that our busy work schedules often don’t allow. I always look forward to the presentations and conversations at these events.
Apply today to be part of these critical public sector discussions.
- SHARE innovative initiatives directly with your peers from different departments in a dynamic roundtable setting
- PROBLEM-SOLVE collectively with the facilitation of expert thought-leaders
- IDENTIFY unexplored solutions for your organization
- STRENGTHEN your digital government strategies by exploring best practices
Join Our Mailing List
Receive exclusive discounts, offers and agenda updates directly to your inbox.