ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
A must-attend event bringing together chiefs of police, in-house counsel, and a wide-variety of government and civilian agencies to delve into new legislation and precedent-setting case law, to determine the highest of police standards.
This two-day conference features a distinguished and diverse faculty of speakers as they discuss and provide practical solutions to the most pressing challenges facing police services, police associations, police boards, peace officers, special constables, and their counsel.
- Police Commissioners, Chiefs, Superintendents, and their Counsel
- Professional Standards Directors and Investigators
- Executives of Police Associations and their Counsel
- Senior Law Enforcement Officers
- Police Discipline Adjudicators
- Criminal Law Practitioners
- Crown Attorneys
- Members of the Plaintiff Bar
- City Solicitors
- Government Policy Drafters
Watch our video below to learn more:
2021 Conference Recording
Missed last year’s conference? Watch a recording of the 12th annual event.PURCHASE RECORDING
Free Recorded Session
Bitcoin Seizures and Forfeitures and other Top Cases to Watch on Search and SeizureWATCH NOW
Great experience overall. Appreciated the different points of view represented by the different speakers on such a variety of topics.
Very well-organized conference. Good variety of topics and speakers, yet all relevant to our work.
Very good, interesting and informative. Wonderful presenters.