Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects – Western Canada Edition
January 2022Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 14th annual conference on Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects, Western Canada Edition, took place January 26-27, 2022. Our outstanding faculty share insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Associate General Counsel- Infrastructure
Ledcor Industries Inc., Legal
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Legal Counsel, Western Canada
Senior Legal Counsel
Graham Construction & Engineering
Claims Counsel – Surety
Vice President, Collaborative Construction
- Alberta’s Construction Law Reforms, Lessons from Other Jurisdictions, and What You Need to Know to Avoid Legal Recourse
- Dispute Resolution – Analyzing the Pros and Cons of Different Approaches and How to Resolve Problems Without Going to Court
- Think Tank on Integrated Project Delivery: Calculating the Risk, Cost and Performance Certainty of IPD and Determining the Right Model for Your Project
- Builders’ Liens: Lesser-Known Pitfalls and Where Companies Go Wrong
- Best Practices for the Fair and Equitable Allocating of Risk and the Role of Subtrades
Look at our 2022 conference agenda to discover the informative topics discussed at this event.