Join us for two days as we delve into the most critical legal challenges from contract negotiation to construction insurance, litigation, and conflict resolution in Western Canada.
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Alberta’s Construction Law Reforms, Lessons from Other Jurisdictions, and What You Need to Know to Avoid Legal Recourse
- Dispute Resolution – Analyzing the Pros and Cons of Different Approaches and How to Resolve Problems Without Going to Court
- Think Tank on Integrated Project Delivery: Calculating the Risk, Cost and Performance Certainty of IPD and Determining the Right Model for Your Project
- Builders’ Liens: Lesser-Known Pitfalls and Where Companies Go Wrong
- Best Practices for the Fair and Equitable Allocating of Risk and the Role of Subtrades
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Lawyers in private and public practice
- Contract Administrators, Managers, and Specialists
- Engineers and Architects
- Construction Managers
- Procurement Specialists
- Construction Consultants
- Construction Associations
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The annual conference on Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects, Western Canada Edition brings together nationally ranked construction lawyers and industry professionals for timely legal updates and strategies to manage your project’s on-the-ground challenges and risks.
With new prompt payment legislation and in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, learn what steps you can take to protect your organization whether you are an owner, contractor, architect, or engineer.
Our outstanding lineup of speakers will provide you with insight into contract negotiation, mediation and dispute resolution, builders’ liens, how to manage the risks associated with a variety of construction delivery models and more.
2021 Conference Recording
Missed last year’s conference? Watch a recording of the 13th annual event.PURCHASE RECORDING
Emerging Contract Performance Liability and Litigation Amid COVID-19 Restrictions.FREE DOWNLOAD
Business and industry input was a practical and interesting addition to the lawyers input.
Well organized with lots of excellent speakers.
A solid list of relevant topics.