Workshop B — How to Manage the Execution Window of a Turnaround In Today’s Complex Environment
North America Turnaround Director
Key steps, process, deliverables, documents, schedule, the cost estimate of TAR for new/intermediate employees.
- Ensuring all stakeholders have approved the execution plan before the unit is shut down
- What essential steps are necessary for schedule control during the execution phase?
- Reviewing the details of the daily execution schedule
- Ensuring all plans and objectives are discussed at critical meetings: Kick off, morning update, safety meeting, schedule update meeting
- Managing emergent and unforeseen obstacles
- Balancing discovery work with the turnaround duration