Advanced Administrative Law & Practice
October 2020Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 20th Annual Advanced Administrative Law & Practice took place October 2020. See a snapshot of the event below and purchase the on-demand recordings to watch at your convenience.
Conference highlights included:
- Why the court invokes “impact on the individual” to assess reasonableness
- How judicial review of arbitration decisions, ministerial discretion, and subordinate legislation will change
- What decisions rendered by lower courts since December 2019 reveal about the application of Vavilov
- The status of the law on independence in adjudication
- Operational challenges in the context of the pandemic and beyond
- Tribunals’ obligations to self-represented parties
Take a look at the agenda and speakersVIEW BROCHURE