Advanced Administrative Law & Practice
October 2020Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 20th Annual Advanced Administrative Law & Practice took place October 27-28, 2020. Our outstanding faculty share insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
FORMER AND CURRENT JUDGES:
Singapore International Commercial Court and Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Why the court invokes “impact on the individual” to assess reasonableness
- How judicial review of arbitration decisions, ministerial discretion, and subordinate legislation will change
- What decisions rendered by lower courts since December 2019 reveal about the application of Vavilov
- The status of the law on independence in adjudication
- Operational challenges in the context of the pandemic and beyond
- Tribunals’ obligations to self-represented parties
Look at our 2020 conference agenda to discover the informative topics discussed at this event