Join us for two days of discussion as we address the most critical challenges, create solutions, and provide guidance for decision-makers of crown corporations and public sector entities.
Thomas H. Yeo
Assistant Deputy Minister
Diana Birkett Rakow
Vice President, Public Affairs & Sustainability
Alaska Airlines Inc.
Natural Resources Canada
Executive Director, Internal Audit Policy and Communities, Office of the Comptroller General
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Deputy Minister, Crown Agencies Secretariat
Ministry of Finance, Government of British Columbia
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc, UK
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- THINK TANK How to Meet Diversity Standards for Your Board, Gauging Public Expectations and Identifying Diversity Barriers
- Pivoting After an Election: Transitioning and Fostering Productive Working Relationships with an Incoming Minister
- Top Mistakes to Avoid and How to Transition from a Corporate Social Responsibility framework (CSR) to an Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) framework
- CEO Performance Appraisal: How to Manage Performance Reviews, Evaluations, and Compensation Transparency
- Crisis Communication and Reputational Risk Management: Lessons from Private and Public Sectors’ on How to Respond to Public Controversy Challenges and Continue to Serve its Customers
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
Federal and Provincial Crown Corporations and Agencies
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- General Counsel
- Corporate Secretaries
- In-House Counsel
- Chief Risk Officers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Governance Consultants
- Governance Lawyers
- Public Sector Accountants
- HR Professionals
- Risk Managers and Directors
- Public Relations Firms
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The annual Crown Corporate Governance conference brings relevant and practical discussions to achieving board excellence for crown corporations and the public sector.
Over two days, experts will delve into the most critical challenges for decision-makers, discuss solutions and provide guidance.
Reserve your seat among the chairs and board members of leading federal and provincial crown corporations, as well as government and public sector executives who will impart knowledge on the political framework for the upcoming year. Achieve insight and practical solutions on obstacles and challenges impeding board directors today.Network with key stakeholders, crown, government, public sector leaders, and top academics to tackle core challenges and return to your organization with new insights to achieve your goals and objectives
This 2-day conference program can be applied towards 4 of the 9 substantive hours, as well as 1 of the 3 EDI hours, of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required by the Law Society of Ontario. Members will also receive an additional 3 substantive hours for attending pre-conference Workshop B. Learn More
2021 Conference Recording
Missed last year’s conference? Watch a recording of the 16th annual event.PURCHASE RECORDING
Keep Me Notified
Watch for the announcement in your inbox by signing up to the mailing list today.SIGN UP
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
The best gathering of crown corporation representatives in Canada each year.
This was my 1st Governance conference & overall I enjoyed the presentations and topics.
All topics presented were very current & topical. Lots of ideas to bring back.