Join CI Energy Group’s 10th Annual National Symposium on Cumulative Effects Assessment and Environmental Management. Delve into practical solutions and gain insight from scientific experts, government, Indigenous leaders and industry representatives to address the social, economic and environmental effects of cumulative effects in the natural resource sector.
Interested in viewing the virtual conference from April 2021?
If you weren’t able to attend the 9th Annual National Symposium on Cumulative Effects Assessment and Environmental Management, in a virtual format, you can still purchase the recordings and catch-up on critical information on your own schedule. Access information delivered by our esteemed speakers as you would at an onsite event.Learn More
Join Mailing List
The complete agenda will be released shortly.
KEEP ME NOTIFIED
Watch for the announcement in your inbox by signing up to the mailing list today.
Don’t take our word for it! Here is what delegates have said.
My first online conference. The facilitator made sure it ran on time. The speakers were knowledgeable on their topics.
The session was expertly managed, with smooth technical transitions.
The virtual format worked well; I appreciate the organization’s ability to pivot and provide a quality conference experience.
Very efficient and talks were interesting and relevant.
Great choice of speakers, and George did an excellent job moderating!
Topics were interesting and the virtual format went well.
Who Should Attend
Network and build relationships with a broad range of experts, scientists and leaders in:
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental regulatory compliance
- Land management
- Resource development
- Project approvals and development
- Sustainability program management
- Stakeholder relations and community engagement project approvals
- Project Approvals
- Air, water, land, and biodiversity research and policy
From industry sectors including:
- Natural Gas Exploration and Production Companies
- Natural Gas Pipeline and Processing Companies
- Exploration and Production Companies
- Pipeline and Midstream Companies
- Oil Refineries and Upgraders
- Oil Sands Operators and Developers
- Forestry, Pulp and Paper
- Indigenous Communities
- Engineering and Environmental Service Firms
- Government and Regulatory Bodies
- Law Firms with environmental practices
- Resource sector industry associations
- Network and build relationships