After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone CI’s Cumulative Effects 2020 in order to do our part to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and staff.
Originally scheduled for April 22–23, 2020, Cumulative Effects 2020 will now take place on July 22–23, 2020 in Calgary.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will update this page very soon. Please check back shortly. We look forward to seeing you in July.
A unique forum designed to create dialogue on sustainable project development in order to prepare for climate change and a rapidly evolving global dynamic.
CI Energy Group’s Cumulative Effects conference will provide you with a multi-stakeholder perspective on the current and future cumulative effects assessment that can effectively manage the social, economic and environmental effects of new project development.
Delve into practical solutions and gain insight from scientific experts, government, Indigenous leaders and industry representatives as they address the social, economic and environmental effects of new project development.
If you are interested in speaking or contributing to the program
we would love to hear from you! Please contact:
or by phone at 416-927-0718 ext. 7229
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- DISCUSS evolving global climate issues and the future of resource development
- TAKE-AWAY practical knowledge to assess and manage your environmental plans
- ENGAGE with thought-leaders and scientific experts for insight on cumulative effects management
- DISCOVER how government, industry and Indigenous communities can collaborate for success
- APPLY science based solutions to complex conservation challenges
Very good experience. Information, guidance tools, examples and ideas, networking opportunities.
Speakers were knowledgeable and very informative, positive outlook.