A unique forum designed to create dialogue on sustainable project development in order to prepare for climate change and a rapidly evolving global dynamic.
CI Energy Group’s Cumulative Effects conference will provide you with a multi-stakeholder perspective on the current and future cumulative effects assessment that can effectively manage the social, economic and environmental effects of new project development.
Delve into practical solutions and gain insight from scientific experts, government, Indigenous leaders and industry representatives as they address the social, economic and environmental effects of new project development.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- DISCUSS evolving global climate issues and the future of resource development
- TAKE-AWAY practical knowledge to assess and manage your environmental plans
- ENGAGE with thought-leaders and scientific experts for insight on cumulative effects management
- DISCOVER how government, industry and Indigenous communities can collaborate for success
- APPLY science based solutions to complex conservation challenges
Very good experience. Information, guidance tools, examples and ideas, networking opportunities.
Speakers were knowledgeable and very informative, positive outlook.
Can’t Join Us in Person?
Register for the livestream format and attend the conference from the comfort of your workplace or home.Learn More
Hilton Garden Inn
711 4 Street SE, Calgary AB, T2G 1N3