Customer Experience Specialist
The Canadian Institute, a global organization with affiliates in New York and London, UK, has for over 30 years been one of Canada’s leading providers of conferences and related products to senior leaders in the legal, business, government and energy sectors. We are currently seeking customer centric and detail-oriented individuals to join our customer experience team to build client relationships, provide outstanding service and drive loyalty. The Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for providing product information, facilitating the registration process, and ensuring the customer’s needs are exceeded before and after the conference.
- Answer inbound telephone and email inquiries related to products and services.
- Responsible for the entry of order information into an internal database stemming from telephone, mail and electronic channels.
- Outbound calls to all electronic and hard-copy registration orders to confirm receipt and capture missing contact details, marketing key codes and communicate payment policy.
- Review audit of daily entry activity and amend files by end of business day to ensure accurate delegate records.
- Promote and up-sell conferences, workshops, publications and any offerings of the C5 Group Companies.
- Contact delegates to collect on outstanding balances. Provide updated Tax certificates and other financial documents as required by the customer.
- Build and manage customer relations by proactively responding to customer issues; escalate negative customer relation issues where possible by communicating proactively with management.
- Ensure venue changes and event cancellations are communicated to all parties.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Customer Experience Supervisor and Senior Management.
- Minimum Education: Grade 12 diploma (college or university degree preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good listening skills with the ability to overcome customer objections.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong time management skills.
- Exercises good judgment and makes effective, sound, timely and informed decisions.
- Bilingual – French or Spanish (written and spoken) an asset.
- 2 years customer service related experience
- Call Centre experience a definite asset
Toronto, ON (near Bay and Bloor)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]