Connect with key northern stakeholders for crucial insight on the future of Arctic activity, and opportunities for Canada in the global energy sector.
CI Energy Group is pleased to announce the 20th Anniversary of the Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium, in Calgary. This anticipated annual event has brought together hundreds of the major players in northern resource development for candid discussions and information sharing on regulatory issues and new business opportunities.
Join us this March 18-19, 2020 to gain greater clarity on the direction from new Federal and Territorial governments, learn about advancements in infrastructure, the impact of changing climate patterns, and what is required to overcome the challenges of moving forward with new projects.
Whether you are new to this event or eager to return this is your best opportunity to meet the leaders and decision makers from government, industry and Indigenous communities. Ensure you are part of the critical discussions on Canada’s role in global energy markets and the future of sustainable resource development.
Hear from Distinguished Faculty Including
President & CEO
Canadian Global Affairs Institute
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
former Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects, Journalist/Instructor
University of Alaska Anchorage
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Yukon Government – Highways and Public Works
Director, Mineral & Petroleum Division
Northwest Territories Government – Industry, Tourism and Investment
Share new information with key stakeholders and make informed decisions for your business and community:
- Assessing Canada’s future in evolving global Arctic oil and gas markets
- Advancements in roads, rails, ports and telecommunications supporting current and future projects
- Planning for climate change and the impacts on northern development
- Using beneficial models for Indigenous communities in oil and gas activities
- Responding to Bill C69 and calculating the significance for industry
- Exploring new plans and priorities for Canada’s Northern Territories
- Highlighting emerging developments in alternative energy and LNG for local needs
Who Will You Meet?
This is a must-attend event for government and industry professionals involved in Northern resource development. The spectrum of job responsibilities includes:
- Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Policy Advisor
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Indigenous and Community Affairs
- Economic Development
- Land Management & Environmental Approvals
- Logistics, Infrastructure, Transportation
- Exploration Manager
- Oil & Gas Planning
- Petroleum Advisors
- Resource Development
- New Ventures
- Project Managers
- Legal Affairs
- Finance and Procurement
- Business Development
- Ask questions and get answers directly from government, Northern leaders, and industry
- Overcome challenges, celebrate progress and open doors to new northern development
- Learn how the North fits into global energy markets
- Prepare for the impacts of a changing climate on new developments
- Attend the in-depth workshop and learn how to get projects off the ground
Past Attending Companies
- Apache Canada
- ATCO Group of Companies
- Ayoni Keh Land Corporation
- Behzdi First Nation
- BCP Canada and BP Exploration
- Alaska Inc.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Chevron Canada Limited
- Dencho First Nations
- Deline First Nation
- Dene Tha’ First Nation
- Devon Canada Corporation
- Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Environment Canada
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Fisheries & Oceans Canada
- Government of the Northwest Territories
- Government of Alaska
- Government of Alberta
- Government of Nunavut
- Government of Yukon
- Gwich’in Tribal Council
- Husky Energy
- Imperial Oil
- Indigenous Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Industry Canada
- Innovation Norway
- Inter Pipeline Fund
- KOREA GAS Corporation
- Kwanlin Dun First Nation
- Mackenzie Valley Land & Water Board
- Marathon Oil Company
- MGM Energy Corp.
- National Energy Board
- Northern Pipeline Projects
- North Slope Borough
- NWT Water Board
- Paramount Resources Ltd.
- Sahtu Secretariat Inc.
- Sambaa K’e Dene Band
- Shell Canada
- Statoil Canada Ltd.
- Talisman Energy Inc.
- Totally E&P Canada
- Town of Norman Wells
- TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.
- Transport Canada
- Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation
- Yamoga Land Corporation
- Yukon Geological Survey