Join regulators and industry peers for a series of in-depth discussions and curated strategy sessions focused on preparing your team for evolving regulatory expectations.
Gathering industry experts and peers from leading financial institutions, insurance companies, law firms, and regulatory authorities for a series of in-depth discussions and curated strategy sessions focused on preparing for evolving regulatory expectations.
Learn from key industry players and see the discussions unfold touching on a variety of subjects from top priorities for government regulators to industry insights on how to address leading compliance deficiencies, navigate ethical quandaries and build a strong culture of compliance.
Chief Compliance Officer
Vice President, CCO and CAMLO
Vice President, Canadian Banking & Consumer Legislation Compliance
TD Bank Group
Message from Co-Chairs
What’s New This Year
- Gain clarity on consumer protection compliance frameworks with a deep dive into new requirements for retail and investment banking
- Gather and network with prominent regulators including FINTRAC, OSFI, FCAC and more…
- Forecasting the Future of Work: Benchmark with peers, and share best practices for building and retaining skillful compliance teams amid the complexities of a post pandemic business environment
- Special Focus on ESG: Actionable insights on how to build resilience and mitigate risks
WHO YOU WILL MEET
A Must Attend Event for Professionals Focused on Preparing for the Future of Compliance
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Anti Money Laundering Officers
- Risk Officers
- Heads of Regulatory Compliance
The conference provided good information, the experience of speakers in their respective fields came across clearly and the platform used for the conference was well organized and adaptive to the current remote work settings.
This being the first time the conference has been put on in an entirely virtual format, I thought the organizing team did a great job.
Interested in viewing the virtual Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions from November 2020?
If you were not able to attend our 26th annual conference, you can still watch this latest iteration from wherever you may be and access all the great information delivered by our distinguished faculty.Learn More
Financial Compliance Series
This event is part of the Financial Compliance Series, Canada’s leading go-to interactive resource for all the essential regulatory compliance information and updates for busy financial compliance professionals.