Web Content Coordinator
Are you looking to gain experience in digital content management? Are you resourceful, highly motivated and eager to succeed? Are precision and collaboration part of your motivation? Then you have what it takes to succeed at The Canadian Institute. The Web Content Coordinator is primarily responsible for content uploads of C5 Group Inc.’s event websites for our global locations in Toronto, New York and London (UK). It is a fast-paced environment, with over 100+ events going online per year, all requiring a high degree of accuracy in support of our international customers. This role is also responsible for addressing tickets/tasks directly from internal stakeholders (Marketing/Production) and be the point of communication for that project by using Best Practices. Communication with the team is key. This role is behind the scenes; supporting and aiding the other developers in their tasks.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
- Manage daily web requests from multiple internal cross functional teams
- Respond in a timely manner on all web requests in a service-oriented manner
- Effectively follow and manage all internal processes
- Coordinate with internal team members as necessary while ensuring that timelines are met
- Provide time estimates for deliverables
- Editing images for web
- Proofread all deliverables to ensure information and edits are accurate
- Ensure timelines are followed and communicated to the manager
- Other responsibilities based on business need
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and quality (e.g. grammar, punctuation, and spelling)
- Strong knowledge and experience with content management system (WordPress) is an asset
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly motivated attitude and the ability to work well as a team player
- Strong communication and time management skills
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute (CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Toronto, Canada)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]