Canada’s most comprehensive Advertising and Marketing Law conference where the top minds convene to network and engage in thought-provoking discussions shaping the law, policy and proceedings of the Canadian advertising and marketing landscape.
Counsel, Marketing & IP, Canada & International
Tim Hortons, Popeyes, and Burger King Brands
Head of Legal and Business Affairs
Wattpad WEBTOON Studios
BBB National Programs, National Advertising Division
Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada
Deputy Commissioner of Competition
Competition Bureau Canada
President & Chief Legal Officer
IN-HOUSE INSIGHTS FROM
Senior Corporate Counsel
Kellogg Canada Inc.
General Counsel, Canada
Ferrero Canada Ltd
Vice-President, Marketing & BD
Pattison Outdoor Advertising
2023 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Green Claims Case Study: Keurig Canada vs Competition Bureau – Recyclable K-Cup Pod Class Action
- Sugar, Salt, Unsaturated Fat: A Guide to Understanding Recent Changes to Front of Package Labelling Requirements
- Advertising and Marketing in the Metaverse: A Lawyer’s Guide to A New Digital Reality, Including NFTs, and Gaming
- What Advertisers and Marketers Need to Know About the Recent Legalization of Online Single-Sports Betting in Ontario
Advertising Claims 101 – Your Guide to the Essentials of Advertising Claims Substantiation in Canada
January 17, 2023
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Workshops are offered In-Person only
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
We are pleased to invite you back to our 29th Annual Advertising and Marketing Law conference taking place in person on January 18–19, 2023 in Toronto.
Legal and regulatory professionals in marketing and advertising are setting their calendars for this industry-leading event and recognize it as the premier source of information and practical guidance in their area of practice!
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- In-House Counsel from all industries and Law firm Attorneys with practices in
- Marketing & Advertising
- Law Clerks & Paralegals servicing advertising and marketing practices
- Government and commission lawyers
- Privacy Officers, CASL Compliance Officers
- Directors, CEOs, VPs, and Managers of:
- Public or Consumer Relations
- Online/Social Media
Great new topics!
The conference provided a great overall summary of the key trends and issues as it relates to Canadian (and US) advertising and marketing.
The depth of topics is comprehensive. This conference hits on the most timely issues in this landscape.