Crown Corporate Governance
January 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 16th Annual Virtual Conference on Crown Corporate Governance took place January 2021. See a snapshot of the event below and purchase the on-demand recordings to watch at your convenience.
Conference highlights included:
- How to navigate financial uncertainty, deliver on your mandate, and oversee risk in the pandemic
- Why and how crowns must seize opportunities induced by the pandemic to stay ahead of the curve
- The most important developments in the law of corporate governance
- Case study of how one board successfully streamlined its information management process
- Governing amid social movements for black and indigenous rights