Crown Corporate Governance
January 2022Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 17th Annual Crown Corporate Governance conference took place January 18–19, 2022. Our outstanding faculty share insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Thomas H. Yeo
Carlton D. Mathias
Vice President Law, ESG and Corporate Secretary
Ontario Power Generation Inc.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Diana Birkett Rakow
Vice President, Public Affairs & Sustainability
Alaska Airlines Inc.
Natural Resources Canada
Executive Director, Internal Audit Policy and Communities, Office of the Comptroller General
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc, UK
- THINK TANK How to Meet Diversity Standards for Your Board, Gauging Public Expectations and Identifying Diversity Barriers
- Pivoting After an Election: Transitioning and Fostering Productive Working Relationships with an Incoming Minister
- Top Mistakes to Avoid and How to Transition from a Corporate Social Responsibility framework (CSR) to an Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) framework
- CEO Performance Appraisal: How to Manage Performance Reviews, Evaluations, and Compensation Transparency
- Crisis Communication and Reputational Risk Management: Lessons from Private and Public Sectors’ on How to Respond to Public Controversy Challenges and Continue to Serve its Customers
Look at our 2022 conference agenda to discover the informative topics discussed at this event