Keeping Lines of Communication Open during a State of Emergency
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
Join our excellent speaking faculty as they discuss some of the best practices for clear and effective communication during a crisis, including:
- Executing a crisis communication plan
- Proactive damage control and choosing your message
- Communicating policy updates with employees and gaining buy-in
- Effective messaging to the public during an evolving crisis including news media and social media
- Your role as a spokesperson and how to prepare
- Identifying stakeholders and interest groups
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of The Canadian Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.
By downloading this recording, you agree to our Terms of Service.
The Canadian Institute
1329 Bay Street 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2C4