Effective Contractor Management Strategies: Dos and Don’ts in Hiring, Scheduling and Compensating
Paul De Jong
Progressive Contractors Association of Canada (PCAC)
- How does “collaborative contracting” work and is there an approach for turnarounds?
- Setting clear expectations and reach agreements on scope, costs, hours, safety, quality and control of subcontractors
- Enlisting contractor buy-in to engage all parties and render accountabilities
- Maintaining consistency of contractors throughout the project
- Reaching agreed contract terms and render accountabilities