As the United States welcomes a new president, there’s chatter over how the new institution might affect the previous government’s 21st Century Policing initiative. Recent use of force incidents and media coverage have strained relationships between police departments and their communities in even the most well-served areas. What do these issues mean for the average cop and department, and how do they affect the safety of officers?
Get in front of the issues. Learn the top risk management issues affecting your department and your team. Join an exceptional faculty of speakers as they provide practical solutions and optimum tools for your organization.
Join us for two full days of informative presentations and balanced panel discussions on the latest hot topics including:
- Risk Management for Police Services in Misconduct and Civil Liability Law Suits
- Predicting Possible Outcomes When Engaging with People in Crisis
- A Tale of Two Cities: Comparing Community Perceptions of Police Services
- Working Effectively with an Independent Oversight and Review Bodies
- Pro-Active Police Training for Coping with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Making Dollars and Sense of the Department Budget
- A Cross-Border Roundtable Discussion: Modern Policing amid the Legacy of Colonialism
And much more!
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind informative event – Register today