This one-day intensive event will help you obtain up-to-the-minute critical information, build your practical litigation toolkit, and help you minimize risk. Join us to gain the most up-to-date analysis of these developments — and understand how they will affect you!
We have gathered a faculty of experts, including government practitioners and private practice lawyers, to address provincial/ municipal critical issues to help you prepare and mitigate your risk.
Our 23rd Annual Provincial/Municipal Government Liability program will equip you with the most critical information and practical solutions you need to ensure that you are able to tackle today’s most pressing challenges in the coming year. Awareness of prevailing trends is undoubtedly the best asset to have in your toolkit.
This program will help you to:
- Understand the latest on environmental issues and how this impacts your municipality
- Prepare your workplace for workplace sexual violence and harassment legislative changes
- Resolve your most difficult ethical dilemmas
- Protect your organization from cyber-breaches and security mishaps
- Learn how drone technology is creating legal risks and how insurance coverage can protect this exposure and much more!
Join us at The Canadian Institute’s annual conference on Provincial/Municipal Government Liability.
Spots go quickly at this popular event. Reserve your place now through our online registration system, www.CanadianInstitute.com/PMGL, by calling 1-877-927-7936 or faxing the registration form to 1-877-927-1563.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
220 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, M5S 1T8