Canada’s financial services industry is under Federal review following the recent crisis and you need to be ready . Prepare for new trends, emerging financial and technological innovation and regulatory changes that will challenge existing business models, disrupt the consumer marketplace and present new emerging risks for all key stakeholders.
Join us at The Canadian Institute’s 12th Annual Forum on Payments Compliance in Canada for next step discussions on how we can achieve stability, efficiency and utility in the ever-evolving Payments ecosystem during these challenging and uncertain times.
Attain the most up-to-date information on top policy priorities so that you are prepared for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
This is your chance to network with industry leaders, financial institutions, payment service providers, merchants, lawyers, government, regulators, FinTechs, start-ups and your peers for an interactive discussion on all of the key topics and impending changes for 2017.
Some benefits of attending:
- Learn all of the latest legislative, regulatory and compliance updates
- Ask questions and get answers from peers and industry leaders
- A training opportunity for you and members of your organization
- Enhance your job performance and learn new skills
- Meet and network with other key stakeholders in the payments industry and share new strategies for success
I look forward to meeting you in February!
Sarafina Dallicardillo, LL.B., LL.M.
Conference Producer I Legal & Finance Group
145 Richmond Street West Toronto, ON, M5H 2L2
For information on hotel room availability and reservations, please contact the Hilton Toronto Hotel at 416-869-3456 and request the best available rate.