PMPRB Modernization and New Regulations: How to Navigate the Transition into a New Regulatory Regime for Drug Pricing in Canada
Price Regulation Consulting, IQVIA
Global Public Affairs
On June 29, 2021, Health Canada announced a six-month delay with a new coming-into-force date of January 1, 2022 for amendments to the Patented Medicines Regulations. This marks the third time that the implementation of the PMPRB’s new framework has been delayed.
During this time of regulatory transition, manufacturers will have to determine how drugs are being reviewed, and how to achieve pricing compliance once the new rules are in place:
This very timely webinar will provide an opportunity to:
- Learn about the status of regulations and PMPRB’s guidelines
- Consider the impact to drugs that are currently on the market in Canada
- Assess how pipeline drugs will reviewed once on the market after January 1 2022
- Gain insights on how to prepare operationally, and file in accordance with applicable regulations
- Examine the implications for grandfathered products, line extensions, gap medicines and new medicines
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
The Canadian Institute has not authorized the use or sale of its list by any outside organization. Anyone claiming to have our list is not legitimate.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
The Canadian Institute
C5 Group of Companies
1329 Bay Street, 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2C4 Canada
E: [email protected]