Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects
February 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The Annual National Symposium on Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects took place February 25-26, 2021. Our outstanding faculty share insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust
Surety Association of Canada
Vice President, Strategy + Innovation
Legal Counsel – Western Canada
EllisDon Group of Companies
Director of Legal and Government Affairs
Association de la Construction du Québec
- Deep Dive into the Ins and Outs of Construction Liens & Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- Ontario Paves the Way: Update on Prompt Payment and Adjudication One Year Later and What Other Provinces Can Expect
- Surety Bonds & What You Need to Know to Avoid Insolvency on Your Construction Projects
- Innovation in Project Management and Use of Technology in Legal Services to Create Efficiencies and Security
- Ethical Issues in Joint Venture Representations and Damages Prevention
Flip through our 2021 conference brochure and discover what’s new this year.