Join us for two days as we delve into the most critical legal challenges from contract negotiation to construction insurance, litigation, and conflict resolution in Eastern Canada.
Osler Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Fogler Rubinoff LLP
Manager, Contract Surety Claims, Ontario/Atlantic Region
IPD + Continuous Improvement Coach
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Update on the Ontario Construction Act prompt payment provision and how it is working
- Dispute resolution and determining which method works for you
- Legal ramifications of COVID-19 and impact of delays on construction projects
- Risks associated with construction delivery models – successes, challenges, costs and performance certainty
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) and how it is working on Canadian projects
- Construction Liens and common pitfalls to avoid
- Leveraging new technology and the risks associated with this
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Lawyers in private and public practice
- Contract Administrators, Managers, and Specialists
- Engineers and Architects
- Construction Managers
- Procurement Specialists
- Construction Consultants
- Construction Associations
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Canadian Institute’s annual Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects, Eastern Canada Edition, will address the most critical legal challenges facing project owners, managers, and builders – from contract negotiation to litigation and dispute resolution.
With the new Ontario Construction Act prompt payment provision and the legal ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic, ensure your organization is fully prepared to effectively manage its project contracts and uncertainties.
Hear from and connect with an outstanding line-up of nationally ranked construction lawyers and industry professionals and take away strategies to maximize your projects’ success and limit your liability.
2021 Conference Recording
Missed last year’s conference? Watch a recording of the 13th annual event.PURCHASE RECORDING
Emerging Contract Performance Liability and Litigation Amid COVID-19 Restrictions.FREE DOWNLOAD
This was a good conference, and I was pleased to participate in it!
All speakers were great!