Whether you are an owner or a contractor, managing your risk exposure is a fundamental and ongoing concern for your project from inception to completion.
Join us at the most important construction law event of the year, where you will hear from and connect with an outstanding line-up of speakers with expertise in everything from contract negotiation to construction insurance, litigation, and conflict resolution.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get practical advice from Western Canada’s leading construction professionals!
This Year’s Highlights
- Case studies of successful project delivery models employed by the City of Edmonton
- Allocating risk among parties and deterring disputes involving subtrades
- How to avoid common project pitfalls and frequently litigated issues
- Essential insights on contract negotiation for oil and gas projects
- Managing risks related to harassment and violence on construction projects
This conference is an invaluable resource for my work. Thanks for providing a western Canada edition. See you next year!
Good agenda, quality speakers. Enjoyed networking with some key clients.
Many of the presentations were very applicable to my role [with] the emphasis on very current issues and developments.
A great refresher on risk management as well as a great resource for up and coming changes.
This 2-day conference program can be applied towards 9 of the 9 substantive hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required by the Law Society of Ontario. In addition, 1 hour can be applied towards the Professionalism (Ethics and Professional Responsibility) requirement. Members will also receive an additional 3 substantive hours for each of the pre-conference workshops A and B. Learn More
10640-100 Ave, Edmonton, AB, T5J 3N8