Our 2023 conference has concluded. Meet us in 2024, as well as key stakeholders from construction companies, public sector, and infrastructure.
OUR 2024 PROGRAM IS IN DEVELOPMENT
Take a look at the lineup of speakers and event highlights from our 2023 event:
2023 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Ontario General Contractors Association
DLA Piper, LLP
Yasaman Shahtaheri, PhD, PMP
Risk Consulting and Decision Support Lead
Program and Project Management Canada Region
Vice President, Legal
President and CEO
Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
Director, Manager ADR Services
2023 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Creative and Winning Solutions to Address Supply Chain Disruption and Price Escalation Following the Pandemic and the War in Ukraine
- Exploring the Increasing Use of Collaborative Contracting Within the Industry and How It Can Work for You
- Learning the Art of Negotiating and Drafting Construction Contracts and the Builder’s Lien Procedure from Soup to Nuts Through Our Two Pre-Conference Workshops
- Going Beyond the Basics of Construction Insurance to Maximize Protection Against Risks
- Implementing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Policies to Address Canada’s Skilled Labor Shortage
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Whether you are an owner or a contractor, managing your risk exposure is a fundamental and ongoing concern for your project from inception to completion.
The Canadian Institute’s 8th Annual Conference on Managing Risk in Construction Contracts & Projects – Eastern Canada Edition will address the most critical legal challenges facing project owners, managers, and builders – from contract negotiation to litigation and dispute resolution.
While each project is unique, with different timelines, resources, priorities and risks, our robust two-day conference guarantees that you will walk away with new strategies and insights for your particular project. Don’t miss timely updates and forward-thinking discussions on the critical concerns impacting Eastern Canada’s construction professionals.
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Lawyers in private and public practice
- Contract Administrators, Managers, and Specialists
- Engineers and Architects
- Construction Managers
- Procurement Specialists
- Construction Consultants
- Construction Associations
This was a good conference, and I was pleased to participate in it!
All speakers were great!
Very informative, well-run.