Emerging Contract Performance Liability and Litigation Amid COVID-19 Restrictions
Decipher how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your construction projects and where there may be risk of liability and litigation from government directives and social distancing to ensuring worker safety and assessing contract delays.
Join experts to discuss the fine points of risk management amid a pandemic, including:
- Providing notice under the force majeure, change in law or frustration claims and other delay/impact clauses in a contract
- Assessing safety standards for onsite workers and assessing where the liability lies
- Contract delays and costs, who pays for storage charges and other unexpected fees costs and delays arising from key supply chain disruptions
- Challenges with onsite inspection
- Subcontractor/supplier impacts
- Managing risks in your supply chain
- Obligation to mitigate
- The availability of insurance and bonding
- Dispute and Lien Considerations
- Procuring and bidding on projects in the face of uncertainty regarding the impact of COVID-19
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
The Canadian Institute
C5 Group of Companies
1329 Bay Street, 3rd Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2C4 Canada
E: [email protected]