Law of Policing Conference
November 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 12th Annual Law of Policing Conference, Western Canada Edition took place November 8–9, 2021. Our outstanding faculty shared insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
R. Kyle Friesen
General Counsel, Legal Services
Surrey Police Service
Chief of Police
Tsuut’ina Nation Police Service
Metro Vancouver Transit Police
Public Prosecution Service of Canada
- Top Trends and Action Points for Handling Public Complaints and Misconduct Offences
- How to Manage Employee Performance and When to Escalate to a Discipline Investigation
- Civil Liability Exposure of Cities: Year in Review of Top Cases and Need-to-Know Development
- Preserving the Integrity of Digital Evidence Management Prior to Courtroom Proceedings
- Preparing to Testify in Court: Real-World Tips and Traps to Avoid