Law of Policing Conference
November 2020Purchase Recording
**Day Two, 1:45 session is not recorded**
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
See a snapshot of the event below and purchase the on-demand recordings to watch at your convenience.
Conference highlights included:
- Transitioning from RCMP to Municipal Services
- Responding to Civil Disobedience
- Reforming the British Columbia Police Act
- Establishing New Standards for Independent Investigations
- Analyzing the Level of Police Involvement in Wellness Checks
- Evolving Search and Seizure Laws in the Tech World
- Protecting Privacy Rights
- Professional Responsibility in a Virtual Courtroom
Take a look at the Agenda and Speakers