Calling all Healthcare Innovators
The needs of patients always come first. With increasing use of digital technologies in all sectors, patients are in constant demand of user-centric services. Ranging from new ways to access healthcare services to booking appointments online, viewing own health records and utilizing apps to consult directly with a nurse or doctor are only a few items on the list.
Combine that with reduced wait times in hospitals and smooth workflow among physicians to increase efficiency and you get the ultimate goal for all healthcare stakeholders.
An Invitation Only Event
HealthTech Connect is the platform for leaders in healthcare to come together and share challenges and best practices on healthcare innovation to foster engagement and efficiency. Engage directly with your peers and bring your healthcare innovation to the next level!
Interactive Roundtable Topics Include:
- Connecting patients to “virtual” physicians
- Population Health: Leveraging Data and Analytic Capabilities for Preventive Care
- Information Governance and Privacy Protection—Benchmarking and Standardizing
- Harnessing Data and AI tools to Foster Predictive Analyses of Healthcare
- Looping in on Patient Portals to Promote Efficiency and Accessibility
Engage with these leading experts and more:
Venue Information at a Glance
One King West
1 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1