Government Relations and Public Affairs professionals arguably vie for the most precious of all commodities: time and attention. In an era of digitalization and instant communication, it has become increasingly difficult for advocates to cut through the noise and prove the value of their proposals. Practitioners must be constantly on the ball, staying on top of political, societal and organizational changes that shift the tides of their business.
The Government Relations and Public Affairs Practitioners Forum offers these individuals the opportunity to engage with each other, across industries, to exchange best practices and advice. The forum strives to provide a trifecta of information practitioners require in their day to day work: access to political decision-makers, case studies with lessons learned from peers, as well as contextual discussions of the risks and opportunities of macro-political events.
- ENGAGE with key political decision-makers and hear first-hand their preferences for being approached
- DEVELOP strategies that address the most common challenges faced in campaigns: media communications, crisis management and general trouble-shooting
- MANAGE grassroots campaigns to create awareness for files and causes
- WORK collaboratively with politicians, people and businesses to affect political change
- DISCUSS the impact of the political changes south of the border: How is GR/PA work with media changing in the post-truth era? How are organizations in Canada influencing NAFTA renegotiation and mitigating potential fall out?
Join us in March for two days of interactive learning and problem-solving to optimize your GR/PA strategies moving forward so you can secure the time and attention your projects need to succeed.
EXPECT TO ENGAGE WITH:
VPs, Heads of, Directors, Managers of Government Relations
VPs, Heads of, Directors, Managers of Public Affairs
CEOs of Industry Associations
Members of the Media
From across industries including,but not limited to:
- Mining and Resources
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
Venue Information at a Glance
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
150 Albert Street, Ottawa K1P 5G2