Thank You To Our 2020 Sponsors & Partners
Transforming Traditional approaches within the Public Sector through Peer-to-Peer Learning
GovConnect Ontario offers an exclusive, invitation-only platform for heads of information management and digital change.
Our dynamic roundtable sessions allow you to directly engage your counterparts on key issues that public servants are examining in IM/IT strategic plans. An important part of the process is working in collaboration with various stakeholders and departments to extract insights on how to capitalize on innovative technology while effectively managing change. Garner best practices from federal, provincial and municipal governments to stay nimble and foster a digital culture that delivers.
At this CI Connect event, participants share one-on-one time with key leaders involved in IT and Public-Sector transformation within Ontario’s provincial and municipal governments, universities and health sectors including:
- Chief/Deputy Information Officers
- Chief/Deputy Technology Officers
- Chief Data Officers Information and
Communications Technology (Directors, Managers)
- IT/Policy Strategy (Chiefs, Directors, Managers)
- Business Transformation (Directors, Managers)
- Finance (CFO’s, Directors, Managers)
- Business Process Improvement