GovConnect BC offers an exclusive, invitation-only platform for heads of information management and thought leaders in public-sector transformation to engage in focused discussions. Our dynamic roundtable sessions provide a peer-to-peer learning experience that is designed to help propel departmental plans in IM/IT forward.
Apply now to take advantage of a full day of direct discussions with your provincial, municipal and federal colleagues on specific topics tied to digital transformation in the public sector:
- Procurement Innovation
- Exploring AI & Machine Learning
- Leveraging Data Analytics to Better Support Citizens
- Refining the User Experience Design Process
- Optimizing Open Source Tools and Emerging Technology
WITH LIMITED SEATS, APPLY NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLE TOPICS:
Topic #1: Leveraging Data Analytics to Better Support Citizens
- Identifying the opportunities to pool and leverage data for citizen-focused programs
- Harnessing the power of data to empower policy decisions
Topic #2: Exploring Opportunities to Harness AI and Machine Learning
- Exploring opportunities for AI to promote workflow optimization
- Establishing ethical standards for use
- What is the role of AI in relation to the user experience?
Topic #3: Procurement Innovation
- Exploring how to reconcile compliance requirement and principles of fairness in the public sector with agility in the procurement process?
- Examining how to budget for agile projects when the scope is in a state of flux
- Leveraging agile procurement to tap into expertise and support more businesses
- Managing procurement from a privacy perspective
- Assessing business requirements versus business deliverables
- Establishing what modernization means in a contract space
- Problem solving throughout your contract
Topic #4: Security
- Understanding the threat landscape
- Defining security and privacy requirements
- Exploring the latest development in data protection
Topic #5: Refining the User Experience Design Process
- From frontline staff to citizens: how to better understand users and their journey
- Identifying where policy and organizational change can support user centric design
Topic #6: Optimizing Emerging Technology
- Identifying opportunities to harness new technology
- Applying best practices to implementation strategies
- Managing security and privacy risks
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE TO VIEW THE PROGRAM OUTLINE AND EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY.