It is time for the FinTech sector in Canada to have a future-defining discussion as it continues to mature as an industry. Key players must take stock of buzzwords and whether they have delivered; then build on past success to develop a roadmap forward.
The FinTech Forum
, November 30, 2017,
offers stakeholders: startups, incumbents, policy makers and investors, the opportunity to come together and develop a sector-wide finserv playbook. “From Bubble to Bottom Line” cuts through the hype and focuses on leveraging technology and innovation to grow the financial services industry as a whole.
With key insights into how incumbent financial service providers and startup tech companies can collaborate in FinTech, RegTech and InsurTech, this forum is the go-to event for any financial services organization looking for growth opportunities:
Register now to jumpstart your next steps on the innovation journey and optimize your service offerings to solidify your growth potential in the GTA, Canada and beyond.
Register now by calling 1-877-927-7936, email us, or register online.
- DETERMINE best practices of partnerships between incumbent organizations and start-ups that enable successful growth
- ANALYZE the ingredients necessary to enable growth in Toronto and the Corridor: human capital, regulatory environment and innovative thinking
- COMPARE in-house and outpost innovation models to determine which set-up is the best fit for your organization
- LEARN how to overcome challenges to the integration of new tech into the legacy systems of the financial sector
- MEET industry stakeholders in both structured and unstructured networking sessions and gain an understanding of FinTech opportunities through their perspective
We’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in contributing to the program
, or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected]
If you are interested in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
, contact Dan Gellman at 416-927-0718 Ext. 7389 or [email protected]