The FinTech Forum takes an all-round view of disruption in the financial services industry. By bringing together thought leaders from the different stakeholder groups, the forum presents a balanced discussion of industry challenges and successes.
Join FinTech startups, incumbent banks, regulatory bodies and local accelerators as they determine the direction of FinTech in Toronto. Regulatory hurdles are a necessary evil to keep customers safe, yet at times considered at odds with the convenience-factor of new technologies. International case studies prove that regulators are able to collaborate with startups and develop regulatory sandboxes. To become a FinTech hub, Toronto too will have to walk this fine line. Engaging all stakeholders in the discussion will be key to developing mutually beneficial strategies – and that’s where you come in!
At the FinTech Forum, experts from across the financial services spectrum will come together to analyze key challenges and opportunities to develop a roadmap forward. Highlights include:
- Debating the best regulatory strategy to foster innovation and protect consumers
- Collectively working towards putting Toronto on the map as a FinTech hub
- Collaboration frameworks for banks and startups to achieve common goals
- Embracing new technology like blockchain and mobile wallets, as well as integrating them into the mainstream
- Allowing FinTech to develop its own standards and solve regulatory challenges through innovation
This October, be a part of an industry defining event! This forum is sure to sell out, register now to secure your spot!