Getting Your Mega Project Built on Time and within Budget is Crucial to Your Company’s Success
Managing major projects involves complex challenges as costs escalate, timelines advance and changes occur over a project’s lifespan. With the increase in mining and energy projects in Canada, it is crucial that your organization is prepared for the changes occurring within the project management industry.
Whether it is in cost and quality controls, scope management, procurement practices or retaining workers, it is vital to be aware of the latest strategies and tools to ensure your development project runs smoothly and efficiently. CI Energy Group’s EPC[M] for Mining and Energy Projects will provide you with practical solutions and effective strategies to improve your project’s bottom line results.
Glean critical insight from key experts, including: Suncor, Devon Canada, Capital Power, Apache, Spectra Energy, ConocoPhillips Canada, Imperial Oil Ltd., Nexen Inc., Statoil Canada and more.
This one-of-a-kind event will allow your company to engage with the leaders of EPC and EPCM project management through insightful and thought provoking panels over two days of exciting discussions including:
- Exploring innovative cost controls and scheduling strategies for consistent on-time and on-budget delivery
- Identifying whether the EPCM or EPC model is correct for your specific project
- Managing changes in scope management to ensure compliance and avoid costly project delays
- How to attract and retain skilled workers in a competitive global labour market
- Developing effective strategies for collaborating with third parties to control and optimize quality
- Examining Western Canada as a place for investment and business opportunities for major projects
- Determining the accuracy of modularization’s perceived positive impact on the bottom line
Don’t forget! Add to your conference experience by attending interactive, half-day post-conference workshops:
AEPC 101: A Primer on EPC Frameworks
BEPCM 101: A Primer on EPCM Frameworks