The Canadian Institute in collaboration with the American Conference Institute is proud to announce the 5th Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions: the only dedicated forum on sanctions compliance and enforcement in Canada.
This two-day event is specifically designed to provide timely updates and coverage on all the US, EU and major global sanctions regimes. It will provide unrivalled networking and benchmarking opportunities for sanctions compliance professionals to stay abreast of the complex and ever-changing landscape.
What you will learn:
- Exclusive guidance from OFAC on the new compliance commitments and enforcement priorities
- The practical implications on Russia sanctions with real life examples and hypotheticals
- Fundamentals of the EU Blocking statute and recent developments for companies seeking a route for legal payment
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE TO VIEW THE PROGRAM AND EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY
GAIN CURRENT INFORMATION AND INSIGHTS FROM SENIOR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS:
Chief Blocked Assets Administration and Analysis Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
US Treasury Department
Director General of the Trade Controls Bureau
Global Affairs Canada
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR:
- Vice Presidents/Heads/Officers/ Director/Managers of:
- Export Controls
- Export Compliance
- Marketing and Sales
- International Contract Managers
- Export Licensing
- Internal Audit
- In-House Counsel:
- International Trade Counsel
- Import/Export Compliance
- Trade and Regulatory Counsel
- Export Control and International Trade Lawyers and Consultants
REGISTER TODAY & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR TEAM DISCOUNTS
Connect With Us
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M5H 2M9
416-361-1000 or 1-888-627-7175
Canadian Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a negotiated rate. To take advantage of these rates, please contact the hotel directly and quote "The Canadian Institute Canada Economic Sanctions".
Please note that the guest room block cut-off date is August 29th, 2019. After that date OR when the room block fills, guestroom availability and rate can no longer be guaranteed.