Thank You To Our 2020 Sponsors & Partners
Global cyber-attacks continue to increase in frequency and severity, and Canada is by no means exempt. Both private and public sectors have to protect themselves from malware, phishing, hacktivism, DDoS attacks, cyber terrorism, and other damaging threats that are constantly emerging.
The highly interactive Cyber Public Sector is designed in tandem with a host of leading experts. Through our informal peer-to-peer discussion tables, ensure your network and organization are cyber-resilient. Sit down at a table and engage directly with cross-industry cyber security leaders to gather insights and critical strategies to take back to your office.
Apply Now to ensure your network, organization and personnel are resilient and have the capability to react and recover in a time of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Take advantage of a full day of direct discussions with your provincial, municipal and federal colleagues on specific topics tied to IT and Public-Sector transformation within Ontario’s provincial and municipal governments, universities and health sectors.
- Connect personally with Canada’s leaders in cyber security
- Enjoy hands-on learning and problem solve collectively with the facilitation of expert thought leaders
- Engage in cross-sector information sharing and learn from other industries
- Be part of an open and collaborative discussion: You will have the rare opportunity to participate in an environment where you can openly share ideas and discuss common challenges
- Examine the latest threats and share success stories and gather tried and tested cyber security strategies from your peers
- Identify and consider innovative solutions for your organization