QUESTION & ANSWER
Best Practices for Governance of Crown Corporations
CEO and Founder
WATSON Advisors Inc. (Vancouver, BC)
Get an expert opinion on your most pressing governance challenges. Send us your questions at [email protected] by Monday, January 4.
Questions that have already been submitted include:
- When is it appropriate to abstain instead of voting against a motion in board meetings?
- What constitutes proper use of “in camera” meetings or discussions?
- What are the elements of an effective executive compensation review process?
- How should crowns approach policy board and director reimbursement and per diem?
- What are some of the common pitfalls in onboarding new directors?