Senior Data Services Representative
This role requires a passionate and detail oriented individual who will be part of the Data Services team. The Senior Data Services Representative will be responsible for managing key data strategies and builds, maintaining and optimizing internal databases as well as executing regular data administration tasks.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
- Managing regular data administration tasks – capturing inbound leads from various sources, filter leads to sales teams.
- Provide support and assistance to the Data Services Team Lead
- Special marketing research initiatives – builds, special projects, CRM database maintenance, Scraping tools – List pulls.
- Work strategically with the Team Lead to complete assignments and ensure data optimization for the use of external lists within the various databases – Act! Uploads, Salesforce, SFMC etc.
- Higher level database maintenance – merging, importing, cleansing – and special database project coordination
- Regular audits, merging, cleansing, etc. – Partner event maintenance & Coordination (Membership list etc.)
- Obtain key contacts and validate existing data records through outbound calling.
- Enter data records adhering to data structure and data standards.
- Provide regular updates and feedback on assigned projects to Management.
- Assist in outsourcing research projects and vendor correspondence to third parties.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Manager or Associate Marketing Director.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident communicator with strong listening skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Finds creative approaches to effectively meet department objectives.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong time management skills.
- Minimum education; Grade 12 diploma.
- Minimum 1 year call centre experience is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, databases as well as other MS office products and internet search engines.
- Knowledge of information systems and technologies that support effective Call Centre procedures is an asset.
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute (CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Toronto, Canada)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]